Summer Workout Series : National Ice Cream Day!

7:00:00 AM

So, yesterday was National Ice Cream Day and in honor of such a glorious day we are highly encouraging you all to go back to last week's post and try out the workout that will absolutely have your muscle's SCREAMING for ice cream!
I took the boys to a local ice cream shop so we could celebrate this great day and I am going to share our experience here with you all in pictures...











... And the aftermath :)

I'm telling you, if you are ever in the St. Louis area you HAVE to check out Ted Drewes, they are without a doubt the best place to get ice cream in town!

I hope you enjoyed our journey and I really hope you try out and enjoy the workout!!!

So, what are you waiting for?!?
Go DOWNLOAD THE APP and add this CUSTOM WORKOUT to your feed!!

As always please be sure to tag me and Sworkit (IGFBTW) in all social media posts regarding these Summer Series workouts, also using the hashtags #summerworkoutseries #nogymnoexcuse


Cheers!
Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I actually did not have ice cream yesterday, I have every intention but it just didn't happen haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness could your boys be more adorable?! Totally craving some ice cream now :)
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe