Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - My Picks Round 2

7:00:00 AM

We're almost there! The Nordstrom Sale opens up to the public in just a couple of days and in preparation I am sharing with you all just a few, okay more like twenty, more of my favorites that I can't wait to go and try on!



I've seen a lot of these options on other bloggers who already have their items from the sale and their raving reviews just makes me that much more anxious and excited for Friday!!

Without further explanation, here we go...
1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11 || 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 || 16 || 17 || 18 || 19 || 20 

I'm just so excited to shop this sale, who else is with me?!?

I would love to hear about your favorites as well, let me know in the comments!

Cheers!
Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It's definitely the most wonderful time of the year! Favorite season + favorite sale! Loving your picks especially that hat and all the stripes <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe