Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - My Picks for Athletic Wear

7:00:00 AM


Yesterday the sale went public! Yay!

Today, I am finishing up my favorites from the sale by sharing with you all my choices for athletic wear. This seems all too fitting as right now I am running with a good friend of mine as we train for our Half Marathon we are completing in October.

1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7

Personally, I could use one of each of these. Especially the shoes, I'll need to be investing in some here in a minute so they can be all broken in for October's run!

It's nice to have fun new clothes for running/working out, helps to keep me motivated. When I think of all the cute new clothes I get to wear while doing any sort of workout it just makes me happy and wanting to do the work! Is that just me or is it universal?!

Well, that wraps it up!

Be sure to check out my first two posts {HERE} & {HERE} where I shared my all around faves from this years #NSALE

What are your favorite workout pieces from the sale?! Heck, what are your favorites in general?! I'd love to hear them in the comments!

Cheers!
Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe