Summer Workout Series : I Scream {for Ice Cream} Workout

8:41:00 AM

So next Monday is National Ice Cream today so between today and next Monday Sworkit and I are sharing with you a workout that will make your muscles scream for ice cream!


We are so lucky to have such an incredible local ice cream joint that's been around longer than I've been alive! If you ever find yourself in the St. Louis area I would highly suggest you check out Ted Drewe's Frozen Custard. You won't regret it, in fact you may end up loving it so much that you get a little mad at me for recommending it because you're just passing through and can't have it whenever you want.


First things first, let's break down this workout...



Intense, am I right?!
I figured what better way to reward yourself for doing this advanced workout than with some ice cream afterwards?! I don't know about you but a big cup of ice cream always sounds great after a tough workout, plus since you just worked out feeling guilty shouldn't be an issue ;)

So, what are you waiting for?!?
Go DOWNLOAD THE APP and add this CUSTOM WORKOUT to your feed!!


Tune in next Monday and I'll share some pictures of me and the boys enjoying our ice cream at Ted Drewe's this past week. Let's just say we have two new ice cream lovers in the family!

As always please be sure to tag me and Sworkit (IGFBTW) in all social media posts regarding these Summer Series workouts, also using the hashtags #summerworkoutseries #nogymnoexcuse

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and your week is fantastic!

Cheers!
Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. YUM! Two of my favorite things - working out and ice cream. They go hand in hand right?
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes they do haha! We've been so bad lately and have been getting ice cream or snow cones with a boys quite a few times a week. Totally worth it! :)

      Delete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe