4th of July Weekend Recap!

12:24:00 PM

I hope everyone had a really great 4th of July weekend, I know we sure did!

We are fortunate enough to have some really great and close friends that we love spending as much time together as we can. As we have been getting older, having babies and all that fun stuff, our times together have become a little more few and far between.


Every 4th of July we have made it a point to get together and have our annual Shrimp BBQ feast, in which we have titled it Shrimp-a-Palooza. It may sound silly and a little crazy but it is definitely one thing I look forward to every year. The past few years we have been able to host it at our home and I have to say, it has become something that I can't wait for every year! I love hosting get togethers of all kinds, but for me, this one is near and dear to my heart. I am already thinking about next year!!!

We kicked off our weekend going to the St. Louis Cardinals baseball game.
The weather was icky, rainy and cold but we sucked it up and made it through!



We did attempt a group shot but it didn't work out so great, we're working on group selfies!

Then came Monday and the real festivities began.





Oliver for the win in best photo bomb!

The girls <3 

The guys!

My three favorite humans!

We, along with the rest of our neighborhood, ended our night with fireworks!!

All in all this weekend was a huge success and I couldn't be happier or feel luckier!

Until next year Shrimp-a-Palooza, until next year!

What did you all do over your long holiday weekend?!

Cheers!
Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This looks like so much fun! Getting together with old friends is the best.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe