Ditto Endless Eyewear

8:26:00 AM

If anyone knows me they know that I have a huge weakness for buying as many pairs of sunglasses as I can get my hands on.
I'm not into paying high end prices for my glasses, however. I cringe at spending more than $10 honestly. With two little ones running around I just can't bring myself to pay any more than that on the off chance that they get their tiny little hands on them.
I've been lucky so far and haven't had any accidents, even with my $10 sunglasses!

I was fortunate enough to receive a free month of Ditto's Endless Eyewear program a little while back and today I wanted to share with you my thoughts on the process and product.


Bottom line, they are a great company with incredible customer service and response time.

I never felt like I was being pushed off or just given an answer to get me to go away. They were caring and wanted to make sure my experience was a great as it could be!

Being that I don't ever spend any real amount of money on my sunglasses I was a bit intimidated to choose a pair that was worth a lot of money, however I figured go big or go home, right?!

I chose a Prada pair which you can see HERE.


With a retail value of $385 I was giddy and nervous when they arrived.
Needless to say I immediately fell in love with these sunglasses. I did, however, make sure to wear them carefully when the kiddos wouldn't be going crazy all around, just to be safe!

I got to try out a few more pairs at the Go Blog Social conference and let's just say, I want them all, all the time!

After I placed my order the sunglasses arrived within a few days, even faster than I could have ever expected. Then when I was ready to send them back I was able to use a prepaid packing label that came with the glasses. All around such a simple process.

For $25 a month you can change out sunglasses whenever you want. Making it simple and convenient to wear designer brands for a fraction of the cost!

I look forward to taking part in this program here in the future for sure, once the kids are a bit older and I won't be as afraid of little hands getting a hold of these gorgeous sunglasses!

So go on and check out the website! You won't regret it!

Cheers!
Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe