Oofos - Product Review

10:04:00 PM

"Disclaimer: I received a pair of OOFOS OOriginal Sport Sandals as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"

So my full Tunnel Hill review will be up soon, there's so much that is going to go into that post, or should I say MULTIPLE posts. Stay tuned for that coming up this week! For now I want to share a review of a product that I not only believe in, but a product that I have such a passion for that it's a little insane.

Not many products hit the mark the way my OOFOS do. They are everything that they claim to be and more. I currently own three pairs and am eyeing a couple more!



Why do I love these shoes so much?!

Basically they're like walking on clouds and after just about any run, but specifically long runs, or a 50 mile ultra, they just make your feet and your entire walk more comfortable.

How do they work?!

When you pick up a pair of OOFOS, the first thing you notice is their incredible lightness. Put them on and you can feel the difference immediately: that’s OOfoam (OOFOS are constructed from a unique and proprietary, closed cell foam — we named it OOfoam). It’s a breakthrough in recovery technology, offering 37% more impact absorption than EVA (traditional foam found in athletic shoes). This means that with each step, the impact that travels from your feet up through your body is reduced by more than a third! So instead of stressing tired feet and joints after a workout, OOfoam and the patented OOFOS footbed absorb impact. When you’re not exercising, OOfoam gives your whole body the opportunity to relax, rebuild and recover. (SOURCE)

Bottom line, these shoes help cradle your arches for amazing support, enables you to to move in a much more natural motion after a workout, reduces the stress on your knees, feet and back.



You can immediately feel the effects the SECOND your feet slide into any of OOFOS products. I own the OOriginal Sport Sandals, the OOmg Fibre Low's AND the OOahh Sport Slide Sandal. Each and every time these babies go on my feet, I feel so much better. There's a reason they are the FIRST item I pack up to bring along for after a race or long run!


Ask my husband, the ONE thing I told him MUST be at the finish line of Tunnel Hill was these sandals! I made a HUGE deal the night before the race in the hotel room, and you know what one of the first things he told me was when I crossed that finish line?!

"I have the shoes you made me make sure were here!"



Cut to me taking them and immediately putting them on! And I haven't taken them off since (okay well anytime I'm walking around, they are on my feet and I personally don't like wearing shoes or socks around the house normally so that's saying a LOT)



I know there are a lot of recovery sandal products out there, and I know everyone has their own preference on brands but OOFOS is a brand that I believe in, a brand that has my complete and full support. I wear them, I use them, this is so far from being a one-and-done product for me... I'll share my love for OOFOS to anyone who will listen!



So if you're in the market for a pair of recovery sandals go on over to OOFOS.com and check them out for yourself. Not only are they like walking on clouds, they're cute too... BONUS!

Thank you all for your support this weekend and over the last 16 weeks, it's meant the world to me and I'm itching to share my entire journey with you all!



*CHEERS*

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe