Nuun Rest - Product Review

10:47:00 PM

Disclaimer: I received Nuun Rest to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!

So for the past few weeks I have had the pleasure of testing out Nuun Rest

I've always been a huge Nuun supporter... I even brought Nuun with me to London this past April for my race and also for the plane ride to help with electrolyte consumption. Nuun has always been a go to of mine for any occasion so testing out Nuun Rest just seemed like a no-brainer. 



Nuun Rest, being gluten free, non gemo and vegan make me feel really good about using this on a nightly basis. The results speak for themselves. My sleep while using this product was amazing, I have woken up every morning feel refreshed and ready to tackle the day. I have always been a hot tea drinking type of gal before bed. Once I realized that taking Nuun Rest hot was a great way to try this product, I haven't gone back and it has taken place of my nightly tea!



The reviews speak for themselves, the product is amazing and I'll definitely be sticking with this nightly routine for the foreseeable future.



Check them out yourself HERE and use code HYDRATEBIBPRO for 20% off your order!

*CHEERS*

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe