Fat is Smart Fuel FBOMB - Product Review

10:08:00 PM


Disclaimer: I received this pack of Fat Is Smart Fuel FBomb Variety Pack to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!

When I found out that I was going to be on this campaign I got super excited and a little overzealous. This product is something that I truly believe in and feel like there needs to be much more conversation about food and what goes inside of our bodies. Yes, currently this is being done but I feel like we need to go even further and really dig deep into ways our food intake can help a multitude of health issues.



One example that hits close to home is one of my close friends, her daughter was recently diagnosed with epilepsy. They tried so many things, medications and the whole big thing. Nothing seemed to be working, enter the Keto diet. By simply changing what foods she is putting into her body, by monitoring the foods, her fats she intakes etc. she has shown a lot of progress and has even started coming off of some medications.

Now I personally feel that this is such an amazing thing. That we can help manipulate our bodies functionality by simply stripping back what we are eating and instead of filling our bodies with so many unnecessary ingredients.

Upon receiving my FBomb Variety pack I immediately knew that I was going to share this product with my friend for her daughter. The great thing is, these pouches were already programmed into her keto calculator program! Spreading the love and having the ability to share this product with someone who actually can benefit health wise from it is amazing.



Now, you may be wondering what exactly is an FBomb. Rightfully so. These pouches are filled with an extremely creamy texture with a few small nut chunks and they are delicious. These pouches are amazing to take on the go, for a snack when you just need something delicious that will actually help keep you satiated. We all are aware about the talk around how fat, in moderation as well as the right kinds of fat, are actually way better for you than a LOT of other foods. These FBomb's encompass the healthy fats that are actually good for you.

A few key points I'd like to point out about these FBomb's are as follows :
1. They are KETO friendly
2. They are NON-GMO Project Verified
3. Even if you are allergic to PEANUTS, these are SAFE since they are made in a peanut free facility
4. They are PALEO friendly
5. They are VEGAN



As a busy Mom, always on the go, it's important for me to make sure that I am eating as healthy as I can and that my kids are as well. I feel confident that these products, in place of a bag of chips or granola bar, are making a difference in the diet of my entire family.



Head on over to THIS WEBSITE to order your own variety pack, try them out and use code BRP10 to receive 10% off your order!

*CHEERS*

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe