Summer Workout Series : Give me S'more Workout!

8:14:00 AM

Hello, all! It's Monday, August 1st... How can it already be August?! This Summer has seriously just flown right on by!

Monday's are becoming my favorite day, I love being able to share with you all a brand new CUSTOM workout that I have put together with Sworkit!

This weeks workout is all about giving you more, more of a challenge and more intensity!

I feel like this workout is fitting for the end of Summer, because Fall is right around the corner and I don't know about you but I just can not wait! Fall is my favorite season of them all. I love the crisp cool evenings, bonfires with friends, pumpkin picking, Halloween and everything being pumpkin flavored! I love sitting with family and friends around a bonfire and making S'Mores, huddling together to stay warm and just enjoying each other's company and sweet treat. What's a sweet treat without getting in a quick workout before indulging, right?! It is extremely important to keep health and fitness in mind, especially as the days get shorter and the weather gets cooler. It is very easy to fall off the workout wagon during the Fall and Winter months, and with this workout I'm hoping to keep the inspiration going for the end of the Summer and beginning of Fall!

While I am anxiously awaiting those cool Fall nights I have come up with this workout that I really hope you will enjoy! Charlie and I also cheated a bit and had to have a little taste of Fall early, Oliver wasn't in the mood for s'mores, for whatever reason!


I would really love to hear your thoughts on this workout so please go DOWNLOAD THE APP and add this CUSTOM WORKOUT to your feed today!!

As always please be sure to tag me and Sworkit (IGFBTW) in all social media posts regarding these Summer Series workouts, also using the hashtags #summerworkoutseries #nogymnoexcuse

What's your favorite Fall activity?! Let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear from you all!

Cheers!
Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe