Happy Birthday, Charles Lee!

9:19:00 AM

I took the day off yesterday.
We were celebrating Charlie's 1st birthday, and it was incredible!
I don't normally use this space to talk in depth about our day to day life, I try to keep it as motivational and fitness centered as possible, however I just can't help but share some pictures showcasing the first year on Charlie's life.
I am one proud Mama!
It's hard to believe that a whole year has passed since this moment...

So much has happened since then.
On one hand it feels like yesterday and on another it feels like he's been around forever.
I love being his Mommy so much!

My favorite part of this entire year has been seeing Oliver turn into the most INCREDIBLE big brother ever.

I love seeing how our family photos keep changing throughout each stage of our boys lives.

I'm still in disbelief that we have a two and one year old! It just doesn't seem possible!

I'll be sharing pictures from our day & celebrations for Charlie's first birthday next week so stay tuned!

Cheers!
Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe