The Breakfast Bowl to End All Breakfast Bowls.

9:19:00 AM


During the Whole30 {Link to post about my journey so far!} I have been trying to come up with some different and interesting recipes to try.
I have a tendency to stick with what I know, eating the same thing over and over.
Boring.
I have scoured Pinterest in hopes of finding some inspiration and from day one of Whole30 this breakfast bowl has been calling to me.
So I tried it and the verdict is,
IT. IS. AMAZING.

Seriously, I will recommend this recipe to everyone.
Not just to people embarking on Whole30, just everyone!

I linked the original post and recipe twice above, however here is what I used and what I did.

Breakfast Bowl Recipe
~1 Ripe Banana
~2 Eggs
~1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
~Coconut Oil, For Cooking
~1 1/2 Tablespoon Sunflower Butter {Sun Butter Brand}
~2 Tablespoon Unsweetened Organic Coconut Flakes
~1/4 Green Apple
~1 Teaspoon Cinnamon

1. Mash banana in small bowl
2. Add eggs and vanilla extract to banana and beat/mash together {will be lumpy and that's okay}
3. Heat coconut oil in medium heat in skillet on stove top
4. Once cooked through put egg/banana mixture in bowl
5. Top with remaining ingredients, using the cinnamon last
VOILA!

Enjoy this QUICK and EASY meal for breakfast, lunch OR even dinner!!

What are you GO-TO Whole30 meals?!

Cheers!

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. YUMMMM! Love the addition of vanilla extract and cinnamon for flavor. I can't believe this is Whole30 approved, maybe I can do it!
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe