Dearest Friday

10:32:00 AM



Dear Friday, Even though I am not feeling great today I am super glad you are here & I can spend the rest of the weekend getting over whatever bug it is that I have. Dear Andrew, You really are amazing & I love you so much. Thank you for believing in me & wanting only the best for me & for us. Dear Pups, I just love how you get so excited to see me when I get home. I love how you know my alarm & my foot steps & how you only get excited when I wake up in the morning. Dear Dairy, How about you stop messing with me, okay? I love me some milk & cheese but lately it's getting to where I can't even handle it. Dear Future, I am extremely excited to see what you have in store for me, lately I've been feeling a little overwhelmed & defeated so I know there is nowhere to go but up from here!

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. YAY for unconditional love from the pups!! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Feel better! My little booger is feeling sicky too...It's just that time of year I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is when my dog gets so excited when he sees me. Makes my day, everyday! :) Hope you get to feeling better, and have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I know EXACTLY what you mean about the dogs, they make me so happy every time they do that!! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe I totally know what you mean with the puppies, they make me so happy every time i see them!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe