Return The Favor Bloglovin' style

12:00:00 AM

We have made it half way through the week, YAY! Oh and that also means 4 days until I turn the big 2-4!!! Just saying, I'm pretty darn excited about my birthday. It doesn't matter how old I get, I still feel that it is absolutely acceptable to want to go all out & celebrate {Which I fully intend to do :) }

Anyway, today I am co-hosting a pretty cool link-up with Chelsea from Yours Truly! If you haven't checked this hope out yet well then what are you waiting for?! Here are the details & all the fun for this week...

********************

Last Wednesday was the third week of the Return The Favor hop, and it's proving to be a success week after week! Please spread the word so this Bloglovin' week is just as successful! I look forward to you all linking up and finding some new friends to follow!



If you would like to be a co-host in the future, please send an email to chelsea@yourstrulyblog.com and let me know what type of hop {Twitter, Facebook, Hellocotton, etc} you'd most like to co-host!




Follow your host & co-hosts
Share the hop with others, whether it be via Twitter, Facebook, your blog, etc!
Come link up with @chelseaoliviaxo and other wonderfuls to find new Bloglovin' friends! http://www.yourstrulyblog.com/2012/08/bloglovinhop.html
Feel free to copy the code for the button from my sidebar and put it up on your blog.
Take a couple minutes to visit some other people who have linked up and let them know you stopped by from the Return The Favor hop - and hopefully they will return the favor!



Chelsea from Yours Truly
Torrie from Free Spirit Reigns
Melissa from Scribble n' Dash
Brook from Cutesy Bootsie
Julie from The Funny Thing of It Is...
Kassi from Truly Lovely
Antonia from Lovefullys




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe