Megan @ Growing Up Is Actually Kind of Fun

8:30:00 AM

Happy Monday Bloggers... As I am packing up and getting ready to make the trek home I have one last guest to introduce you to. Her name is Megan who blogs over at Growing Up is Actually Kind of Fun. I absolutely love reading her blog, getting to know her & hearing all about her latest adventures specifically, her beer tasting extravaganzas {I get super jealous every time!}
**********************
Hi there! First off, let me say how excited I am to be guest posting for Melissa! I love her blog and the community that comes with it (we have lots of the same followers, I hope you'll swing by and check out my blog also!)
Let me tell you a little bit about me:
I'm an Army wife of 2.5 years. My husband is a Captain and we're stationed at Fort Carson in Colorado Springs, CO. Definitely one of the best posts in the Army! It can be crazy and hectic from time to time, but overall it's lots of fun. I even get opportunities to play dress up, who doesn't love that?
This little pup right here is Stone. He is our border collie-pit bull mix, and he just turned a year old! He's my running buddy and loves to go hiking with us. He has fully embraced the outdoors/Colorado lifestyle.

I'm originally from Texas. I went to TCU for undergrad and I'm a proud Horned Frog alum! I went to grad school at Oregon State but I'm not nearly as proud to be a Beaver. I majored in sports medicine, and now I work as the head athletic trainer for a 5A high school here in Colorado Springs.

This is my blog! I started blogging in January thanks to my friend Jessica over at Fantastically Average. She had a great blog and she inspired me to start my own. I blog about daily life, our hikes we take each weekend, recipes that we try out (we're still learning how to cook together, ha!), that silly doggy of mine, crafty projects I attempt, and reviews of the craft beers we try out and local brewing companies here in Colorado. 
Come join me! I would love to have you as a follower! You can find me over at www.meganwadsworth.blogspot.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe