What to read next...

10:19:00 AM

Anyone who knows me would tell you that I am obsessed with reading... seriously, I can't help myself. I have a huge library of paperbacks along with both a NOOK and a KINDLE! This is strictly because the hubby loves to read just as much, I had a NOOK so to be difficult he chose to get a KINDLE (Epic battle in our home, which is better?!), well long story short, we like a lot of the same books sooo instead of buying them twice, I caved and bought a Kindle so we could share an account and only purchase books once.

Back to my dilemma...

My interests in books is vast, I can read just about any genre as long as it seems interesting, I'm game! Along with my love for reading I have an issue with thinking ahead, and even though I am currently in the middle of a series I am worried about what I need to read next... I have a tendency to stress out a bit when I don't know what's coming next. I am considering starting the 50 Shades of Grey series or Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter but I just don't know nor can I make a decision [again, another flaw, I'm severely indecisive]

This is where you come in... I am hoping that you can help give me some direction as to what I should read next, whether it be one of the two choices from above or something different entirely! I am open to any & all suggestions!!!

What do you think?!?!

<3 Melissa

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love to read to! I'm reading "Sarah's Key" right now which is an excellent book. Sad but a must read. And before that I finished Tina Fey's "Bossy Pants".. hilarious! That said, I've heard that the "50 Shades of Grey" series is amazing and that's next on my list!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot of good things about "bossy pants"... I'm definitely adding these to my list!!! :)

      Thank you so much!!!

      <3 Melissa

      Delete
  2. Hi there - so addicted to books as well, glad I'm not the only one ; ) I'm a little weirded out at the popularity of "50 Shades" to be honest with you, it sounds really sketchy to me, but "Abraham Lincoln" sounds fun! I don't know what kinds of books you like, but I recently found, and really love, the author Kate Morton. She has three books out, and I absolutely loved all three. I'm eagerly waiting for more. I also love me some Jodi Picoult. And I literally just got Mindy Kaling's "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?" from the library, cannot wait to start that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've heard 50 shades is kind of different so I'm a little hesitant, if I decide to read it ill say if I would recommend it but until then... Thank you so much for the recommendations... I'm definitely keeping them in mind!!

      <3 Melissa

      Delete
  3. AMAZING!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just saw this, so I'm a little late to the party, sorry! I think Vampire Hunter sounds fun, and I've also heard great things about it! I haven't gotten on the 50 Shades wagon yet,... not ready to commit to another trilogy just yet. I'm currently reading "Pompeii"- a historical fiction set in, obviously, Pompeii! So far I'm really enjoying it! Also, I read Mindy Kaling's book- I thought it was hysterical, and really relatable! Are you on GoodReads? I get a lot of great ideas from other bloggers on there too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe