Liebster Award!

2:08:00 PM

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.


I have been tagged by Peaches and Cream <- Check out her blog!


"Read more" to see my answers...



Here are the rules...
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!

11 Things About Me...
1. I can't smell... honestly, I can taste and I can tell if there is something weird in the air but I couldn't tell you what it was
2. My dream job would be to write, I would write about anything but it would be nice to just be able to do it for me, and get paid :P
3. I have two younger sisters and no brothers
4. I have a terrible issue with correcting people's grammar a lot =/
5. I treat my dogs like humans, I am constantly talking to them and am always wondering if they can understand, and if so, what they would be saying back!
6. I love doing laundry
7. My husband and I weren't too fond of each other when we first met (He was my manager and I did NOT like the job at first)
8. I can't wait to go back to school... I just need to decide what I want to do this time around (I have my Bachelor's in English and am not sure whether to go for my Masters or if I want to go in a different direction, any suggestions?!)
9. I own every season of Friends, One Tree Hill, Gilmore Girls, Supernatural, Sons of Anarchy, Laguna Beach, The Hills, White Collar, Sex and the City (the movies too) and GLEE on DVD... which I can be found watching quite frequently :)
10. I would rather read a good book, watch an old movie and stay in on the weekends instead of going out
11. I am loving writing this blog and hope that everyone who visits can find something here that they enjoy! :)

11 Questions From Peaches And Cream...
1.What is your favorite summer lipstick color? Light Pink
2.What is your favorite place in the world you've visited? Disney World :)
3. Dream job? Writer/Author
4.Who is your favorite designer? I don't think I have just one!
5.If you won a million dollars what would you buy the most? Shoes, clothes or makeup? Clothes
6.Have you ever swam with the dolphins? No, but I would love to!
7. What is one makeup product you just can't live without? This is hard I am going to clump all of the eye makeup products into one because I couldn't live without any of it! :)
8. Do you prefer long or short hair? long
9.How long have you been blogging? 7ish months
10.Favorite summer beverage? Lemon water or Iced Tea!
11.Do you tan in the bed or sun? Sun

11 Questions For The People I Tag...
1. What is your favorite movie?
2. Where is your favorite place to shop?
3. Do you prefer dogs or cats & why?
4. What is your favorite quote?
5. What is your favorite Holiday?
6. If you could have any superpower what would it be & why?
7. If you didn't live where you do, where would be your dream home location?
8. What is your favorite gift you have ever received?
9. What is your favorite gift you have ever given?
10. What is your favorite type of music?
11. What is your favorite sport?

Tags...

Thank you for stopping by and for participating!!

<3 Melissa

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe