50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind : Part 5

10:19:00 AM

Today I will be answering questions 21-25 of the 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind, inspired by Brunch with Amber...

21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? A joyful simpleton for sure, I hate worrying, I tend to do it a lot but whenever I can just let go and be happy and stress free I am always happier!!!
22. Why are you, you? Because of the people that surround me, my parents, family, friends, husband... They make me who I am :)
23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? I really do hope so!
24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? Losing touch with a friend who is near by is definitely worse than one moving away. I have dealt with friends moving away, and if you really are close then you will stay that way. It stinks when you have a friend that lives right down the street but just due to life and things getting in the way you just lose touch with them, it's sad really to know how close you are physically to them but emotionally you are so far apart. :(
25. What are you most grateful for? Everything that I have, everyone that is a part of my life, the fact that I am able to wake up every morning, that I have a great job, great people surrounding me. I am absolutely grateful for everything that I have!

Are you answering these questions?!? If so, let me know!! :)

<3 Melissa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe