50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind : Part 3

9:26:00 AM

I know this is a day late, however yesterday was spent with the last day of family time on vacation along with traveling to the airport and getting myself home safe and sound. Needless to say the vacation was awesome but being back at home is also very nice! To make up for yesterday's post, here are my answers for questions 11-15 from "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind"...



11. You're having lunch with three people that you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do? At this point, I feel as though I would lose that respect and admiration that I have for this group of friends. It does not matter whether someone is your friend or not, if someone is unjustly criticizing another person then they obviously do not deserve your respect. I would not be rude or mean to them about what they are saying but I would make it known that I do not appreciate how they are talking about someone that I am close with and at then, if they do not stop, I would excuse myself and distance myself from that group of people from then on. Honestly, I would distance myself either way. [I do have two groups of friends that do not get along, yet they are both very respectful of my position and make it a point to never say anything negative about the others to me anymore, at first it was a struggle but I feel as though the older we have became the easier this situation has become which makes me extremely happy and makes me respect these people much more because they are able to understand to an extent and respect my choices and my decisions to be friends with who I want to be]

12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? I have thought long and hard about this one, and I would have to say I would just tell them to "let it be"... I have spent a lot of time worrying about the past, things I have done and how these choices have effected the people around me. I have often caught myself wishing and hoping to be able to take things back but I can not. We all grow up with this vision of what our life is supposed to be like, and when those visions do not come true there are a lot of people, including myself, that will sit there and wonder why, or why not. It is something that I have had to work through and am still working through. I would hope that a young child growing up with the idea of "let it be" and just live your life would end up being happy no matter where life took them... and possibly go much further because they have no expectations.

13. Would you break the law to save a loved one? Absolutely.

14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? I would have to think yes, but I am a pretty creative person in a lot of ways so I would more likely say that other people have thought that I was doing something crazy and then later saw the creativity themselves.

15. What's something you know you do differently than most people? How much time do you have? I know that I do a lot of things differently than most people, for one, whenever I eat a hamburger I immediately turn it upside down so that when I pick it up it is right side up, weird I know but I can't help it. Another thing that I do differently than most, which drives my husband insane, is that I have to be doing multiple projects at once, I can't just have one thing going on at a time, I need to be able to switch things up the second I get bored. I would say I get just as much done as someone who focuses on one thing at a time but my attention span and the interest I have in something has a tendency to fade a lot faster than other people's.

Well that does it for this post of answers... Go and check out Amber over at Brunch with Amber who inspired me to take on this challenge... and if you are so inspired to do this, let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!

<3 Melissa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe