Met-Con START - Product Review

2:36:00 PM



Disclaimer: I received MET-CON START as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
 
 For the past couple months I have had the pleasure of testing out MET-CON START, a pre-workout drink mix. I was eager to give it a go! I'm always looking for a great supplement that checks all the boxes. Works well, tastes great, isn't filled with a ton of unnecessary ingredients that leave me wondering what I'm putting in my body. Feel free to head over to their website and you'll be able to see just for yourself what I am talking about.
 
My favorite part is that there is the recommendation to take this 15 minutes prior to working out. I have tried other supplements that ask you to take the product 30 to 45 minutes prior to working out. While in theory that's great, planning that far ahead and following through doesn't always work, especially when you have two kids and a husband to wrangle. Giving me a 15 minute range is much more reasonable. Even if I drink it and have to run out the door, I'm not going to be wasting the benefits as much as I would if I was supposed to wait a full 45 minutes. It's the little things, but they matter.
 
Also, the taste and consistency play a big role for me as well. I hate chalky feeling drinks that leave me MORE thirsty after drinking them. One of my biggest issues with so many workout drinks is that I am parched AFTER drinking and need to fill up on water leaving me feeling sluggish and super full.
 
All in all I'd suggest giving this product a try. You can use code BIBRAVE for 20% off!
 
Thanks for reading.

*CHEERS*

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe