Body Helix - Compression For The Win

2:45:00 PM


Disclaimer: I received a Body Helix Knee Sleeve to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!

A runners magic word. Compression.

Seriously, whenever I hear that word it just makes me happy. My knees have a tendency to bug me a little when I run excessively. Nothing severe no real pain, they just get blah. I’ve seen a physical therapist and talked to my doctor. Along with hip strengthening exercises they always recommend compression.

I saw the opportunity to test out a new compression product, well new for me, and I had to do it.

I tested it for a while before commenting or sharing my feelings because a product like this takes time and multiple weeks of wear to really get the full effect.



My conclusion is that this product is a home run. I’ve used tapes, wraps etc. to help but this product is super simple to just slide right now and be on my way.

Comfortable to wear, easy to clean, all around a product that I barely have to think about. I don’t have to plan any extra time to wrap my knee or tape it up, I can just get on with my run or workout and that’s such a great thing!

I’m definitely going to be ordering another one, both my knees tend to do the same thing so I’ve been switching it from one to the other throughout this testing period!



Now I tested the full knee sleeve, but check out Body Helix’s website because they have an array of compression products that I’m certain will fit whatever need you may have!

Once you pick your product use code BH15BR - 15% off everything on the site!!

*CHEERS*

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe