Shady-Rays Product Review

10:47:00 PM

"Disclaimer: I received Shady Rays to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"



Sunglasses are probably my number one running essential. All around I wear sunglasses wherever I go so it just makes good sense that they’re my favorite running accessory as well.



I do have many pairs of activewear sunglasses however these Shady Rays glasses are probably some of my favorites. Those clear frames are just everything and I feel awesome wearing them.



Another huge perk of these sunglasses, at least for someone like me who has a tendency to break or lose my sunglasses (okay my kids really are the ones breaking things but still)... Shady Rays has a free Lost or Broken sunglasses policy. How cool is that?!



But probably the coolest thing about this company is that when you buy from them you’re not just buying sunglasses, you’re buying into a brand who’s mission is to help fight hunger in America and to date they have provided over 3.6 MILLION meals to those in need!!



So what are you waiting for??

Head on over to their website and use code :   "RAVE" good for 50% off 2+ pairs from the Shade Shop!

*CHEERS*

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe