CEP Tall Socks 3.0 - Product Review

8:46:00 PM


"Disclaimer: I received CEP Tall Socks 3.0 to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"

I've been pretty serious about running for quite a while now. Enough to know what works for my body and what doesn't work. The one thing that I know for sure is that compression socks, specifically for my long runs, are a necessity.

After my half marathon in October of 2016, I was a mess and didn't understand what was going on in my legs and specifically my calves (the wouldn't stop tightening and cramping with each step). I couldn't walk, once I sat down, I was down for quite some time. This was when I realized that something needed to change, I was missing something, I couldn't be the only one who has this issue.

This was when I was about to cross the finish line in 2016, I may have a smile on my face (I knew my friends were taking the photo) but inside I was screaming, my legs wouldn't stop cramping up the last few miles!

I started researching compression socks. I purchased a pair became immediately hooked. My first half marathon I did with compression sleeves was incredible. I knew that I had found something that worked.



So fast forward to a little while back when BibRave came to us with the potential to try out CEP Compression Tall Socks 3.0... I did my research on this brand and dove right on in. I wanted to test these socks out immensely. While in the heart of marathon training they just seemed to be the perfect product to test out. I was getting in some quality long runs, trail runs and would have a LOT of opportunity to really put the socks through the ringer.



How does CEP Compression go that extra mile and why should you choose them? Upon my research from their website you can expect CEP Compression Tall Socks 3.0 to:
  • Improve blood circulation
  • Reduce muscle soreness following exercise (this is something I can attest to!)
  • Stabilize tendons and ligaments
  • Reduce muscle vibration
  • Less vibration, less fatigue, faster recovery
  • Increase agility
  • Lower the risk of injury
  • Accelerate lactate metabolism
  • Refuel muscles with oxygen and nutrients


Having tested out these socks over the last months I can say with certainty that I will be purchasing more pairs of these socks and many other products from CEP. The socks hold up extremely well, having been washed according to directions, and worn on MULTIPLE runs. These socks are definitely a product that I will stand behind as an avid runner and will highly recommend them to any other runner out there who is looking for a high quality compression sock!



You can check them out HERE and thank me later!!


*CHEERS*

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe