Hot Chocolate 15k - Ready To Run!

10:51:00 PM


"Disclaimer: I received free entry to the Hot Chocolate 15k race as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"

The race is mere hours away and as I sit in bed hoping to fall asleep soon I just wanted to check in with everyone in blog land!

Tomorrow morning I’m running the Hot Chocolate 15k here in St. Louis! I’m beyond excited to be participating in this race again (I ran the 5k two years ago!)

However this distance makes me nervous for whatever reason. 15k is a little too long to just go out hard and fast and just power through. Yet it’s not long enough, in my mind, to really hold back the way I would for a half marathon!

I’m all sorts of tangled up as far as my strategy. All I know is that I want to give it my all and do the best that I can for not only myself but also as a representative of BibRave!


This morning I attended the expo here at Union Station and it was probably one of the most enjoyable expos I have been to! It was well laid out, not too crowded, areas were clearly marked. Whenever I had a question there was a Hot Chocolate representative there willing and eager to help. It was just a really inviting environment and I left feeling like they actually cared about the runners and weren’t just interested in getting us in and out as fast as possible.




All in all I’m really excited for this race and can’t wait to do a full race recap this week!


Follow along on IG tomorrow for updates and results!!

Good night all!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the Hot Chocolate races! I hope it was a great one for you!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe