BUFF - Full Product Review

9:07:00 PM

Disclaimer: I received a BUFF https://www.buffusa.com/to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!

If you've run with me at all you know just how much I love my BUFF's. They're essential to every single run in my opinion!



Why do I love my BUFF's so much?!



They are so light weight yet powerful at the same time.



Let me explain...

I wear my one BUFF on my head as a headband on any run, specifically my outdoor runs!



This BUFF helps keep the sweat out of my eyes and keeps my head feeling cool and dry. I also slip it over my ears when it gets colder out and it helps protect my ears against the elements and cold! Fancy, right?!  Helps in heat AND cold weather!



The other BUFF I wear on my wrist as sort of a sweat towel. This BUFF is my absolute life saver. I sweat like crazy and in the heat and humidity of the Midwest I sweat from every single part of my skin and am always fighting sweat from my brow getting into my eyes and burning. This BUFF on my arm performs as a sweat towel in the fact that I can wipe any and all sweat away and it will help keep my dry and comfortable.



Now obviously there are MANY ways to wear a BUFF, here is a quick video to help you decide just how you want to wear yours on your next run!

So what are you waiting for?! I love my BUFF Original but there are SO many other BUFF options to choose from and there's bound to be a style that fits EVERYONE!

Check them out, you'll be glad that you did!




*CHEERS*

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe