Quick & Easy Snack Option - Recipe

10:53:00 AM

Now that January is here and we are all most likely jumping on the healthy living train I figured I would share with you all a recipe a week that I find myself loving and that will help you all stay the course of healthy eating!

Today I am sharing with you all one of my favorite snack choices! It's a go to for me quite often, even my boys love to munch on this too!


It's pretty simple!

What You'll Need:
- whole wheat wraps
- organic peanut butter or sunflower butter
- banana
- strawberries (about 3)
- flax seed
- chia seed

What You'll Do:
 1. Lay your wrap flat on your counter or plate
2. Spread about 1TBSPN to 1.5TBSPN of your peanut butter or sunflower butter spread onto your wrap
3. Cut up your banana and strawberries and spread them out on top of your peanut butter
4. Sprinkle granola, chi and flax seed on top
5. Roll it up, cut it in pinwheels and enjoy!

Seriously, it doesn't get any easier or yummier than this!

Check back next week for another recipe that I will be sharing, and let me know if you try this one out! I'd love to see your posts on IG or any other Social Media (all my links can be found at the top of the blog or below!)

Cheers!
Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe