Fitness Friday - Sworkit Announcement!

11:50:00 AM


Happy Friday!
So the past couple weeks I have taken Fridays off, however now we are back on track, yay!

Throughout this Summer I have been fortunate enough to have teamed up with Sworkit, my all time favorite workout app.
If you haven't read my posts about them you can find all HERE!
Anyway, by working with them I have created, what is in my opinion, an awesome relationship with their Community Manager. I can't say enough great things about the app along with the entire company!

A couple weeks ago I was asked to be the Lead Ambassador for Sworkit and I immediately said "YES!"
I was ready to jump in head first and work even closer with this company!

... Pretty awesome, am I right?!?

I can't wait to share with you all the things that we are going to be working on here in the future and I am just so excited and honored to have been offered this incredible opportunity!

I couldn't wait any longer to share this exciting news with you all and I hope that you'll be stopping by frequently to check out what Sworkit and all of us Ambassadors will be doing together!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and check back next week for more!

Cheers!

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe