Insta-Lately & Ornament Swap Reveal!

12:53:00 PM

Time for one of my favorite link ups!
Instalately with Jenn

:)


1. Attempting to deter a friend from going carb free!
2. Miss Khloe taking over the blanket I'm making... I guess she thinks it's going to be all hers.
3. Went to On The Run first thing Saturday morning, within an hour I wanted more coffee so we went down the road to QT... I didn't want the workers at One The Run to judge me.


4. Mab's brand new food and water bowls. The old ones scared her, and now so do these. She refuses to eat out of the bowl, it moves and the noises scare her. Anyone have any suggestions?! Any pug owners have the same problem?!
5. Best quote from a book I read over the weekend.
6. Ironically enough this song started playing again the second I saved the picture and uploaded it for this post. Pandora really does love me.

Before I end today's post I wanted to share with you all the awesome ornament I received from Marie over at Procrastinating in Pink

I absolutely LOVE this ornament, thank you so much Marie!

This was part of the...

Hope you are all having a fantastic week!


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Khloe looks so adorable all bundled up in that blanket!
    I wish we had QT's in Austin! Every time I'm in Dallas I grab their French vanilla cappuccino - yum!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of you deterring a friend from going carb free. Good for you! That's no way to live especially right before the holidays!

    And I love me some NSync Christmas music!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally would have gotten me to eat carbs with that spread! Your ornament is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That might be my favorite ornament from the swap...I love mustaches and I hope they never get old!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe