Fall Swap Reveal

3:38:00 PM


So when I decided to do this swap I had absolutely no idea I would be paired up with a blogger that I would create such a great connection with. Seriously, she's amazeballs {Check her out HERE}

First it started out with realizing that she has the same coffee addiction love that I do. Then I realized our styles are completely similar, so that's when I knew EXACTLY what to do for her, & for that you will just have to go over blog & check it out :P

Now, onto what I received...


A lovely note, $5 starbucks gift card & an amazingly soft & comfy cowl {That I can NOT wait to wear!!}

& since Dani & I are pretty much the same person, we both left part of our swap items out of the original package... So here is the picture of what is still coming {lol we pretty much both have lost our minds}


Needless to say I am pretty darn excited about all the goodies I received as well as SUPER happy that I met Dani {& of course we will continue to be bloggy buddies from now on!!}


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. How fun Melissa! You should do our ornament swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I am still laughing that I got home and those nail polish bottles were sitting on my desk staring me in the face! I can't believe I left them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!!!! That cowl so cute...love the color. Swaps are always a good time and a great way to meet new friends!!!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe