How to : Monster Smoothie

12:46:00 PM

I know this looks pretty gross but trust me... it's amazing! This green "monster" smoothie is probably one of my all time favorite breakfast meals! I dare you to try it, here's how...











Personally, I have seen a ton of different recipes for this smoothie and while they are all similar I feel as though you almost have to play around with the ingredients and figure out just how you like it!

What I use:
  • 1 full banana, chopped
  • 3 or 4 strawberries, chopped (this depends on how large they are)
  • 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
  • roughly 2 handfuls of spinach, torn up slightly
  • a small handful of blueberries
  • 4 or 5 blackberries
  • about a cup (or a little more) of non fat skim milk
  • 3 or 4 ice cubes

I put them in the blender in this order as well, blend together until the ingredients are mixed to your liking, pour into a glass and enjoy!

*You may choose to take out some of the fruit or even add some extras, this smoothie is so good no matter how you make it*

What is your smoothie of choice?!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have been afraid of smoothies with spinach but I hear that they don't taste super 'leafy.' I am definitely going to try this. I pretty much keep everything but blackberries on hand.

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe