Scooby Doo Virtual Run Series - Doo Good 5k - Introductions

7:00:00 AM



"Disclaimer: I received free entry to the Scooby Doo race series as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"

As we approach the date we have set to run this 5k I felt it was necessary to introduce you all to the furbabies of mine that will be running alongside of me!

They're not necessarily runners by choice but they humor me and are always good sports about it... Without further ado, let's meet the pups!


NAME : Khloe Marie LaRose
BREED : Chiweenie (I'm half Dachshund and half Chihuahua)
AGE : 7 (I'll be 8 on November 2nd)
LIKES : Giving kisses to absolutely everyone. Treats of all kinds. My Mom, she's my fave so I follow her around all day long so she doesn't forget just how much I love her. Sleep, lots of sleep. 
WHY ARE YOU EXCITED TO RUN THIS VIRTUAL RACE : Well, I don't really like to run but it makes my Mom happy so I do it for her. I like the idea of shelters being No Kill, I personally came from a shelter and it makes me sad to think of any of my friends not going to an awesome home the way that I was able to. I also have heard some chatter about swag?! I don't know what that means but the word sounds fun so I'm looking forward to enjoying whatever it is!


NAME : Mab LaRose
BREED : Pug
AGE : 6
LIKES : Licking the appliances, that's one of my favorite things right now. Following my sister, Khloe, while she follows our Mom around all day. Chasing my tail. Eating everything I see, even if it's not edible, I take it as a challenge and have succeeded every single time so far!
WHY ARE YOU EXCITED TO RUN THIS VIRTUAL RACE : I just love to move and run on my leash. I pull my Mom every time we get outside, she slows me down but that's okay, I have more time to smell all the awesome smells of my neighborhood this way! I also second my sisters comment about No Kill shelters, that would be awesome! I also hope I get tons of treats after this is over, I'll have to talk to my brother, Charlie about that one, he likes to give me all the treats!




Well, looks like I have some pretty, okay somewhat, excited dogs ready to go this week for our virtual Doo Good 5k Run!! We'll be heading out on September 28th to get in these miles so be on the lookout via social media to follow along!


Use code BIBRAVE for 10% off your own registration and join us on this virtual run!!


However you cover the miles, share your photos and stories using #ScoobyDooRun and #DooGood

*CHEERS*

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe