HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

10:34:00 PM

So it's been a while since I have posted, I know!
The end of 2017 has been insane and I have been spending as much time as possible with my family and focusing on things of that nature.
However, 2018 is upon us and I have HUGE plans for the new year!



These plans include MANY more races, including my FIRST ultra-marathon!
I'm going to be 30 in 2018 SO in honor of turning 30 I figured what better way than to run a 30 miler... If you're interested and want to check it out, it's the DOUBLE CHUBB -- Check it out and if you choose to race, PLEASE let me know because I'd love to meet you!

ALSO, I have some big news you guys!
A few months back I applied to be a BibRave Pro, what is a BibRave Pro you ask?? Well basically a BibRave Pro races in incredible races, gets to try out awesome running products and in turn gets to share with their followers experiences and reviews on everything running related!!
AND I GOT CHOSEN TO BE A BIBRAVE PRO FOR 2018!!!

I can't even begin to explain how excited I am for this opportunity. I am already connecting with fellow pro's and am already scheduled for my first BibRave 2018 race... the Hospital Hill Run in Kansas City, MO (USE CODE BIBHHR18” to save 15% on any event distance!)
I am also about to receive my first product to review, stay tuned for more information on that!

I'm just beyond excited for what 2018 has in store for me, this blog and just everything else!

As I said, please please stay tuned for more product reviews, training updates and SO MUCH MORE!

One more thing, I have added a new page up at the top of this blog called BIBRAVE DISCOUNT CODES... Be sure to check it out, frequently, as it will update with RACE and GEAR discount codes exclusively for me as a BIBRAVE PRO to share with all of you!

Here's to a wonderful 2018!!!

*CHEERS*

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe