Simple Salad Dressing

2:14:00 PM

Last year I did the Whole30 diet journey. While doing that I picked up some really yummy recipes that I still incorporate into my diet today! Now I don't stick to this diet daily, it's really intense, great but intense! If you want to check out my journey you can check out my posts HERE & HERE .

Well one of my FAVORITES was a home made salad dressing. Let's be real, using lemon juice alone just doesn't always cut it and the pre-packaged dressings are not good for you at ALL. So what's a girl to do?! Make her own, that's what!

This recipe is SUPER easy and you can make it in bulk. My recipe yields about 8 salads, potentially more depending on the amount of dressing you like to use!



What You'll Need:
- 3/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 4 TBSPN Organic Whole Mustard
- 4 TBSPN Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to taste

What You'll Do:
Put all ingredients in a bowl & whisk together
Pour generous amount onto salad and save the rest in an air tight container in the refrigerator!

I told you it was easy, didn't I?!


I hope you enjoy! Let me know if you try it out!

Cheers!

Please Follow Along


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe