Weekend Happenings

5:23:00 PM

First off, I want to say how excited I am to have this new layout and logo! I have long wanted to do a blog makeover and I finally took the plunge and did just that! I would love to know your thoughts?! What do you think about the new look?!

Okay, this past weekend was the only semi-free weekend we were going to have the entire month of May. I love planning and having things to do but this month has been insane so it was nice to slow down a bit and hang out around the house!

Friday, Andrew and I hung out and watched The Revenant. I have wanted to see that movie for a while now and it finally came to RedBox, and since it was my weekend to choose a movie (we try to watch one movie a weekend and we switch off who's turn it is to pick!) I chose The Revenant. I do have to say, it was longer than I thought it was going to be and I'm not all about the gory aspect of the movie (really there wasn't much but I'm a baby when it comes to that stuff), however I will say it was an excellent movie and I am SO glad we got to see it! I'm also late to the party, I had NO idea it was loosely based on a true story. Learn something new everyday!

Saturday we, and by we I mean the boys and I, hung out and chilled most of the day while Andrew put a new screen door on our porch.

A little later in the day the boys and I went and hung out on the back porch to keep Andrew company and to spend some time out doors.

Saturday evening, Oliver would not go to bed. I had to go shopping so I decided to bring him along. Mind you the kid's two years old, it was after eight (his bed time is eight) and there we were running off to Target. So of course this means we have to stop at Starbucks for a green tea for Mommy and a cake pop for Oliver. He was a champ, I was a little shocked.

Sunday was such a fun day, celebrating the Mama to be, Keyerra and baby Bailey!
my dress | necklace similar | bracelets similar | shoes

The shower was gorgeous and I can't wait to meet the newest baby addition to our group of friends!

As Monday is slowly coming to a close we are gearing up to root on our St. Louis Blues on their journey to finally winning a Stanley Cup ;)



Linking up with Erin for Weekend Snapshots & Biana & Meghan for Weekending!

Happy Monday everyone!

Cheers!

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. LOVING the new look - so pretty! And that blue dress is gorgeous on you! Cheers to a fabulous week <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the Blues can finally get that cup!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe