Beat the Bloat.

8:00:00 AM


Every year, just as Summer approaches I immediately go into the, "Oh no! Must. Look. Good. For Summer." Mode.

Basically my main trouble area is my stomach and by adding two kids to the mix, this year, more than most, had me scratching my head and wondering where to start.

Obviously changing my diet {Day Five of Whole30 going on right here!}.
Working out consistently was absolutely key {Check out my fave workout Apps HERE}.

But one thing remained, I was constantly bloated and felt like no matter what I did I couldn't lose the belly.
So, as any self respecting human being does, I Googled it.
Tons of results popped up.
The one that I saw time and time again was drinking Apple Cider Vinegar.

I read some more about it and decided it was the most practical choice for me.
I wasn't interested in any crazy diet pills or anything like that.
I wanted something more natural.
Along with helping with bloating, Apple Cider Vinegar has a plethora of other health benefits as well, and who doesn't want that?

So basically, I drink ONE TABLESPOON dissolved into EIGHT OUNCES of cold water before every meal, so three times a day.


Other health benefits include, aiding in all over weight loss, clearing acne, helping with congestion problems, aiding in sore throat recovery, detoxing your body of icky toxins, heart health, as well as boosting energy the list goes on.

All of this from three little Tablespoons a day!

On top of everything I have noticed a considerable difference personally.
I no longer feel or look bloated at times that I used to.
SCORE!

This along with changing a few other things about my lifestyle and I feel better than I ever have!

I hope you enjoyed and try this easy trick for yourself, comment and let me know!

Cheers!

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This sounds amazing! And perfect for all the upcoming pool and beach days <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe