50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind: Part 7

9:09:00 AM

Today I will be answering questions 31-35 (found HERE with all the thanks, for getting me into this, going out to Amber, who's blog can be found HERE)



31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? Whenever I am writing I feel this way, I wish I could say that I had this feeling everyday but I don't have enough time each day to actually sit down and do this :(

32. If not now, then when? Go for it now! The longer you wait the better the chance of you not doing it, no regrets!

33. If you haven't achieved it yet, what do you have to lose? Personally, I have to lost a lot of confidence... it's scary putting yourself and something that you love out there for someone to just knock down if they don't approve. Generally I would say to not care what anyone thinks and just be yourself, but in this case, if what I want to put out there is knocked down, it will be super disappointing and I may question my abilities. :/

34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? Absolutely

35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars? That is a good question, I don't know if I really have an answer for that. Some may say that it is because they are so passionate about what they believe in that they are willing to go to war to defend it. I have very conflicting feelings when it comes to the topic of going to war, on one hand I see where people could say it is necessary but then on the other hand I just don't get why people would want to physically hurt other people to get a point across... Like I said, conflicting feelings on it.

Check back Tuesday for more! :)

<3 Melissa

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I feel that way about being around my husband. We don't have to say a word, but it's as if we can read each others minds and understand the body language!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe