My Summertime Playlist

9:26:00 AM

As summer is right around the corner I am anxiously waiting the days where I can lay out by the pool, relax and of course listen to my iPod! I have been carefully planning my song list the past couple of days and wanted to share some of my favorite songs on this summers playlist...








2012 Summer Songs
Hell On Heels - Postol Annies
Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
Come Over - Kenny Chesney
Starships - Nicki Minaj
Dirt Road Anthem - Jason Aldean
Payphone - Maroon 5 (ft. Wiz Khalifa)
5-1-5-0 - Dierks Bentley
Sexy And I Know It - LMFAO
Something To Do With My Hands - Thomas Rhett
Boyfriend - Justin Bieber
Good Girl - Carrie Underwood
Glad You Came - The Wanted
Drunk On You - Luke Bryan
Part Of Me - Katy Perry
Barefoot Blue Jean Night - Jake Owen
You And Tequila - Kenny Chesney (ft. Grace Potter)

What are some of your favorite tunes?!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe