About

12:50:00 PM


Hello! My name is Melissa, I am the aspiring author & creator of this wonderful blog Scribble-n-Dash.

I graduated from the University of Missouri St. Louis in December 2011 with my Bachelor's degree in English Literature. I do plan on going back to get my Master's {one day} but for now I am loving my life as a wife and mother.
In April of 2011 I married my absolute best friend, Andrew. Since then we have welcomed two incredible little boys. Oliver James in February of 2014 and Charles Lee in July of 2015. In the midst of the second pregnancy we decided to move our family to a little bit larger home, less land but a way more realistic home for our family.

We still have our two adorable puppies, Khloe who is now five and Mab who is now four. They are as crazy as ever and have taken to the kiddos quite well!

I look forward to continuing this journey of blogging and sharing things with all of you!

Cheers!

Please Follow Along

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe