Two Thousand One Hundred & Ninety {One} Days Ago...

12:15:00 PM

Six years ago {yesterday to be exact} a little relationship started...

Dear Andrew,
New years Eve 06-07                                                        Halloween                                Prom

You remember that time we went to see Christmas lights and thought I knew where we were going, then at the stop light where the directions were clearly stated "Left or Right" only and I told you to go straight... & you listened?!?

Yeah, my direction giving days are long gone.

Engagement Pics                                                Blues game                              Playing in the snow 07

Or what about that time I got a ticket in Forest Park while we were having our engagement pictures taken?! {If you can't tell I'm still a bit bitter about that one}


All of our crazy-fun adventures have done nothing short but make me fall more and more in love with you every single day.


Then, of course, the best day ever... Our wedding day. The entire day flew by so fast, but my favorite part? The bus ride from the hotel to the venue, when it was just us for a few minutes. Nothing crazy happened, we didn't have an epic conversation but it was my favorite moment of the day :)


Since that day, we have done a lot. Been in a wedding together, attended two others. Rented an apartment, then decided to buy a house. Adopted the two most adorable puppies in the world...


I mean, really... How can you get any cuter than that?! {Get used to seeing this picture in any post that includes these two... By far my favorite picture of them haha}


So, here's to these last six years and a lifetime ahead of us!! I love you more than anything in the world and have no idea what I would do without you dear :)

Love,
Your Wife
<3

source

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. OMG, how adorable are you two?!?!?!?!? Happy anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I didn't even know my husband in high school but it would have been fun to go to prom with him. Have a great NYE!

    Amy
    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete

Instagram @mmlarose

Subscribe